Do you think search engine optimization is a waste of your time and money?
The advantages of digital marketing
What is digital marketing?
One of the advantages of digital marketing is that it can help increase brand awareness, optimize your digital profile, and best of all, let you spend more time on what matters: your business.
Just under half of small business owners do their marketing entirely on their own. While this can cut costs, it can also lead to burnout, confusion, and ultimately, missed conversions.
Digital marketing, also called online marketing, refers to all marketing efforts that occur on the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with prospective customers.
The advantages of digital marketing include:
– a website focused on local marketing allows you to find new customers in the area you provide services and operate locally for only a small investment.
– a properly planned and well targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
– measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been.
– digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using content marketing tactics. This content can gain social currency – being passed from user to user.
– if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. This is unlike many other media outlets on the web.
– if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers.